Registered Nurse RGN
We accept all nurses with different levels off expertise and professional knowledge including qualified Nurses, Nursing associates and Health care assistants and other Healthcare professionals to work across a wide spectrum of health care setting Private, NHS, secondary health care and social care establishments.
We exclusively operate across Dorset covering Poole, Bournemouth Christchurch and the Southeast.
Benefits of working with A1Care as a Registered Nurse RGN:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, nights, weekends.
- Excellent Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training
- We provide support you with your revalidation and NMC Fees.
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS
Minimum requirements to work with A1Care as a Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registration
- Nurses working towards there NMC PIN
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- All statutory training including BLS/ ILS
- Good comprehension and spoken English
Refer a friend scheme.
Expert training, supervision, and ongoing support
Career development support - A1Care is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression.
Long and short-term positions available to suit your needs.
To apply, please click the link below and follow the steps to apply directly on our page.