Care Support Worker
- Job type: Full Time
- Payment: Exceptional standard rate of pay from: £10.00 to £22.00 per hour.
- Location: Our office is based in Charminster Bournemouth
- How to apply: Register your application on www.a1.agency, our dedicated HR platform.
A1 Care is a fast growing organization in Bournemouth area promoting independence in the comfort of people’s own homes through both Domiciliary & Live-in Care Services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for FULL TIME/ WEEKEND Domiciliary Care Assistants to join our supportive and enthusiastic team in Bournemouth and Poole area.
We exclusively operate across Dorset covering Poole, Bournemouth Christchurch and the Southeast.
Benefits of working with A1Care:
- Competitive salary: £10.00 to £22.00;
- Guaranteed working hours (you will have a constant regular wage);
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays; Paid mileage at 25 ppm;
- A supportive and friendly management / On Call team
- Pension scheme
- Paid holiday – 5.6 weeks pro rata
- Excellent development prospects
- Flexible hours;
- £300 staff referral scheme;
- £100 when you join our Team;
- Full training provided free of cost;
- Free uniform;
- Career progression pathways;
- Full Enhanced DBS check, free of charge;
- Accommodation can be sourced by the Company
- Mostly private clients.
- Providing high quality of care and support
- Safe delivery of the service in line with the company policies and procedures
- Undertake training and development
- Understand and monitor health and safety, and infection control in the field
- Maintain full and accurate records and reporting system
- Maintain confidentiality
Skills and Experience
- Working with the elderly (Desirable)
- Working as part of a team (Desirable)
- Excellent customer service (Essential)
- Ability to promote independence and work in a person centered way. (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills (Essential)
- Excellent time keeping skills (Essential)
- Adaptable to change !
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
Please note that the post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
At A1 Care, the company vision, mission and values are passionately shared by the whole company including the management team, becoming a part of a dedicated team of professional, valued and appreciated Home Carers.
A1 Care understands how important are our services to be affordable, trustworthy professional and have a continuity for everyone. We have embraced and implemented the values which underpin Compassion in Practice.
Please apply below to become part of our team. Thank you