What is the best for you?
We have positions for available for both Live-in and Domiciliary carers.
What is the difference ?
As a Live-in carer you live with the service user 24/7. You will build up a close professional relationship with the service user and must be willing to adapt and be flexible to their needs.
As a domiciliary carer you will travel to a variety of service users each day. You will also build up a professional relationship with your service user and must be willing to adapt and be flexible.
How we will prepare you for the role?
We will provide paid training including the Care Certificate. We have an in-house trainer who will be on-hand for all your training needs. We have a qualified Care Certificate Assessor who will not only be available to guide you through the Care Certificate but also to provide on-going support throughout your personal and professional development.
What do we offer?
- Excellent rates of pay;
- Paid Holiday;
- Paid Training;
- Pension Scheme;
- Career Progression;
- Friendly, approachable, experienced management team.
What we are looking for?
- Caring: you must be a caring person;
- Empathy: we expect you to have the ability to understand and share feeling with the service users and their relative;
- Dedicated and committed: we are looking to bring in our team people that are dedicated to both training and the job. It's important to our service users that they have continuity of care.
- Good communication: we must possess good standard of written and spoken English
- Basic Cooking Skills: we should have the ability to prepare and cook using fresh ingredients.
- A clean DBS is required for everyone joining our team.
It is also desirable that you have a full UK driving license and use of a car.
Good luck and we are looking forward to welcome you in our team.